Event: ArtezInterAction Toronto – Sept 29
Are you running a charity or non-profit? Then you understand that aside from people, the key thing to making these organization run is fund raising!! Toronto-based Artez Interactive will be hosting their fifth annual ArtezInterAction, a full day event to bring you the latest in mobile and social fund raising case studies, techniques and trends.
When: September 29, 2011
Where, MaRS,101 College Street.
- Keep pace with the changing digital landscape
- Explore innovative solutions in mobile and online fundraising
- Learn from key case studies & best practices to redefine the way you fundraise
- Discover the hottest issues & latest trends from leading fundraisers and social media experts
- Connect and network with a dynamic community of fundraising professionals
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016
Tags: Artez Interactive