Yourcitydeals Secures $50 Million In Financing
As they look to accelerate their growth, Ottawa-based Yourcitydeals announced it has secured $50 million in funding, the funding comes in the form of convertible debentures, the company did not disclose the financial backer.
Over the next year the company also plans to expand across Canada, and has identified 12 key new markets for its growth.
- DealTicker.com Tries To Breathe Life Into Daily Deal Industry, Launches Early Bird DealTicker
- Happy 2nd Birthday Dealfind.com, Saved Consumers Over $530 Million To Date
- Shopify Secures $100M In Latest Funding, Aims To Deliver Ubiquitous Commerce Solutions
- Online Men’s Clothier Frank & Oak Secures $5M Series A Funding
- OMERS Ventures Invests $16M In BuildDirect
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Egg Farmers Of Canada Shows The “Natural Goodness” Of Canadian Eggs - April 23, 2014
- John Ozikizler Appointed General Manager Of DAC In Toronto - April 23, 2014
- NABS Canada Appoints Manuela Yarhi As New Executive Director - April 22, 2014