ViralNinjas Secures Seed Round Of Venture Capital Financing
Montreal-based ViralNinjas.com recently secured their initial round of venture capital financing led by Montreal-based Real Ventures and FIER-Soutien Relève. They raised a seed investment of $750,000, which was made by Montreal VC firms Real Ventures and FIER-Soutien Relève as well also included US and Canadian angel investors.
“It’s awesome to see our customers generate thousands of new daily users with our ViralNinjas platform”, said Sebastien Brault, Co-Founder and CEO of ViralNinjas. “Every online business should use ViralNinjas to stretch their customer acquisition dollars”, added J.S. Cournoyer from Real Ventures.
Sebastien is no stranger to the startup world, having founded Webseduction.com, a dating website sold to Trader Classified Media in 2003, and Netclub.com which was sold to Match.com in 2007. The viral user acquisition platform was launched in January 2011 and uses a number of techniques to help acquire users such as SEO, SEM and social marketing. Developers and marketers can use the ViralNinjas user acquisition platform directly through their API or by outsourcing their viral acquisition strategy to the Ninjas.
- Execution Labs Launches Execution Video Game Incubator, Secures $1.4 In Funding
- Execution Labs Secures $1.4M To Incubate Indie Mobile Game
- Social Recommendation Engine AppHero Secures $1.8M In Seed Financing
- Social Video Platform Keek Raises $7 Million, Hosts 6.4M Videos
- BDC Venture Capital Invest $6M Into Montreal's FounderFuel
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Mindshare Promotes Brooke Robinson To Director of Social Media - May 21, 2015
- Breaking: Barbara Rowell Joins MEDIA iQ Digital As Sales Director - May 21, 2015
- Empire Communities Hires Sue MacKay As VP Of Marketing - May 19, 2015