Premium Ad Exchange Admeta Sets Up Shop In Canada
European-based Admeta has expanded their operation into Canada, and has selected Ottawa as their first city for a Canadian office. Back in December 2012, the Private Ad Exchange announced the opening of a New York office.
“Admeta’s main focus is to improve our customers’ online marketing business. This translates into constantly increased optimisation power in our products which in turn has a direct impact on the customers’ ROI”, commented Admeta’s Chief Executive Officer Ola Tiverman. “We look forward to contributing to our Canadian clients’ profit margin with the implementation of Admeta’s tailor-made solutions.”
With the Canadian expansion, Admeta is looking to offer premium publishers the possibility to have 100% control over their brand, advertisers’ relations, and inventory through the creation of their own ad marketplace. Admeta’s Private Ad Exchange provides a complementary offering to premium sales and bypasses intermediaries such as DSPs, SSPs, and costly agencies and trading desks.
- Canadian RTB Exchange Service CPAX Adds Astral Media and Cineplex Entertainment
- Online Ad Exchange The Exchange Lab Ltd. Launches In Toronto
- ReachLocal Continues International Expansion, Set To Expand Offices In Canada And Germany
- Rocket Fuel Expands In Canada With Toronto Office
- Casale Media and eyeReturn Partner On Real Time Bidding Offering
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- SUBWAY Launches #ShareaSubSweeps In Partnership With Coca-Cola - July 24, 2014
- Crave It Restaurant Group Retains DECK Agency As AOR - July 24, 2014
- Milk West Reminds Canadians To Drink Milk In Humorous Webseries - July 23, 2014