MUNDO Media Re-Launches Living Deal, Aims To Target High Net Worth Demographic
Back in August 2010, MUNDO Mediamade a significant investment in its business by acquiring social commerce site Living Deal to add to the performance-based marketing tools, and target what it defines as high net worth customers with offerings from its merchant network. With the daily deal segment continuing to grow, Living Deal has helped users save $2 million through more than 21,000 discount deals since 2010 throughout a number of cities in Canada including Calgary, Alberta, Mississauga, Ontario and Toronto.
With the acquisition by MUNDO Media now complete, the company re-launched Living Deal, they now with plans to expand to further Canadian and U.S. markets.
“Living Deal’s business structure perfectly complements MUNDO Media’s focus on performance metrics and lifetime value of consumers,” explained MUNDO CEO Jason Theofilos. “Living Deal brings MUNDO Media’s knowledge of consumer habits and performance marketing to those small businesses on the lookout for long-term customers.”
One thing that makes MUNDO Media unique is their performance metrics which gathers information on online click-throughs of consumers, so partners have an understanding of how users interact with ads and other marketing assets. By applying this knowledge, Living Deal offers deals that appeal to consumer interests, leading to repeat customers for merchants.
- Postmedia Acquires 175 Sun Media Properties For $316M
- Boingo Wireless Expands Wi-Fi Advertising In Canada, Partners With BOLDstreet Wireless
- Silicon Valley's Azure Capital Partners Expands To Canada, Sets Up Shop in Alberta
- Staples Canada Jumps Into The Over Crowded Group Buying Pool With New Partnership
- TeamBuy.ca Gets More Social With Facebook
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- SapientNitro Hires Andrew Kirby As Vice President, Client Services - October 29, 2014
- Register Today – Social Success Breakfast Seminar – November 27th - October 29, 2014
- Breaking: Rogers Appoints Deepak Khandelwal As Chief Customer Officer - October 28, 2014