Mazda Canada Wants You To "Defy Convention"
As they prepare to launch the all-new 2013 Mazda CX-5, Mazda Canada has launched their latest campaign called “Defy Convention,” and turning to Facebook to also include an online contest. Officially launching on February 17th the campaign aims to share their creativity, achievement, or impact on society for your chance to win the all-new 2013 Mazda CX-5 with SKYACTIV Technology!
As part of the contest, Canadians can share these special moments by uploading a video, photo, or story of your experience, the winner will be chosen by votes on June 8th.
- LCBO's Latest Campaign Deflates The Elephant And Fights Drunk Driving
- Young Drivers of Canada Launches “My Funniest or Worst Winter Driving Story” Contest #ydwinterdriving
- H&R Block Prepares For 2013 Tax Season In "Locker Room"
- Yellow Pages Group and Yahoo! Canada Partner to Give Canadians an Enhanced Local Search Experience
- Schick Hydro Razors Trades A Smooth Face For Hard Cash With Hydro Face Contest
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Will Kik’s $38.3 Million In Funding Help Kick It Into High Gear? - November 21, 2014
- Breaking: Bryan Segal Exits comScore [Update] - November 20, 2014
- Geoffrey Roche Heads To The Pound With GoodDogDeals - November 12, 2014