Levi's Canada wants to puts an iPod in your pocket
Levi Strauss & Co. (Canada) Inc. has announced a new product just in time for the back to school rush – Levi’s(R) RedWire(TM) jeans. Bringing the world of technology to denim in this unique partnership. Looking to continue to be a strong brand in the under 30 marketing, they’ve putting the cool in your pocket through this partnership with AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s iPod.
Two formats will be offered this fall:
Deluxe Technology – Features of Levi’s(R) RedWire(TM) DLX Jeans Include:
- Easy Pocket Storage – An iPod docking cradle is built into the jeans and is “invisibly” housed within a side pocket. The Levi’s(R) design team took special care to ensure the iPod unit remains neatly and securely stored in the jean, while the iPod “bump” in the pocket is virtually eliminated. The cradle is equipped with sophisticated technology housed in a red conductive ribbon that allows users to quickly and easily remove their iPod from the pocket to view its screen while staying connected. The jean is machine washable once the iPod is removed.
- “Hip” Controls – A special joystick remote control is built directly into the jeans and sits outside of the jeans’ watch pocket to enable operation of the iPod. Four-way controls allow the wearer to easily play/pause, track forward, track back and adjust the volume control without ever removing the iPod from your pocket.
[tags] Levi Strauss & Co., APEX Public Relations, iPod, Apple [/tags]
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending September 12, 2014 - September 22, 2014
- FranWorks Reshifts Its Social Reach With Social Brand Amplifier - September 19, 2014
- 74% Of Canadians Prefer Webrooming, Showrooming Also On The Rise [Study] - September 19, 2014