Levi's Canada wants to puts an iPod in your pocket
Levi Strauss & Co. (Canada) Inc. has announced a new product just in time for the back to school rush – Levi’s(R) RedWire(TM) jeans. Bringing the world of technology to denim in this unique partnership. Looking to continue to be a strong brand in the under 30 marketing, they’ve putting the cool in your pocket through this partnership with AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s iPod.
Two formats will be offered this fall:
Deluxe Technology – Features of Levi’s(R) RedWire(TM) DLX Jeans Include:
- Easy Pocket Storage – An iPod docking cradle is built into the jeans and is “invisibly” housed within a side pocket. The Levi’s(R) design team took special care to ensure the iPod unit remains neatly and securely stored in the jean, while the iPod “bump” in the pocket is virtually eliminated. The cradle is equipped with sophisticated technology housed in a red conductive ribbon that allows users to quickly and easily remove their iPod from the pocket to view its screen while staying connected. The jean is machine washable once the iPod is removed.
- “Hip” Controls – A special joystick remote control is built directly into the jeans and sits outside of the jeans’ watch pocket to enable operation of the iPod. Four-way controls allow the wearer to easily play/pause, track forward, track back and adjust the volume control without ever removing the iPod from your pocket.
[tags] Levi Strauss & Co., APEX Public Relations, iPod, Apple [/tags]
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Diving Deeper Into Content Marketing, ScribbleLive Acquires Appinions - April 15, 2015
- Increasing Number Of Millennial Mom Get Their “Shop On” With Smartphones [Report] - April 10, 2015
- Lowe Roche Appoints Campeau And Dack As Co-Presidents - April 10, 2015