Today, we’d like to share with you some exciting news about our newest event that we’re calling On The Move “Live.” Each month will will invite 2 guests that we’ve written about in our On The Move column from our two publications Profectio and PR In Canada for an interactive discussion focused on trends and the future of advertising, communications and marketing world.
Join us on February 26, 2013 for our inaugural event with our guests speakers – Raymond Reid and Matt Di Paolo who will share their thoughts and opinions about areas such as (but not limited to) communications, digital media, real-time bidding, online advertising.
Raymond Reid, Managing Director Neo@Ogilvy – Canada, (LinkedIn) (Twitter) – we broke the story when Ray left his former role with Starcom Mediavest Group, and his current appointment at Neo@Ogilvy – Canada;
Matt Di Paolo, SVP, General Manager at Critical Mass (LinkedIn) (Twitter) – the new boss over at Critical Mass in Toronto, but what’s in store for the digital agency’s future?
Don’t miss out on a chance to find out what is happening right now and how your company needs to prepare for the changing digital world.
Where: Dazzling Restaurant, 291 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
When: February 26, 2013 - 6:30 – Registration/ Networking 7:00 – 8:00 – Discussion Panel - More Networking
- Moderated discussion panel
- Audience – advertising, marketing, public relations professionals
Discussion Points Include:
- What is next for digital media in 2013? Future of media buying/ planning
- What is next for Critical Mass & Ogilvy? What to expect from Canada’s advertising industry in 2013
- RTB, Native Advertising, Video Advertising
- Facebook, Apple, Google – Battle of the Big Boys and Impact On Your Brand
- Other topics include – Online publishing, Content Creation, Public Relations, Social Media
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio
Tags: Critical Mass, LinkedIn, Matt Di Paolo, Neo@Ogilvy, Raymond Reid, Twitter