Home » New Hires
Hosting Provider PEER1 Promotes Three
Submitted by Dave Forde on July 28, 2011 – 10:56 am
Along with the announcement of their new CMO, PEER1 has also promoted three other team members:
- Jay Newman to the role of Senior Vice-President of Sales. Mr. Newman joined the PEER 1 Hosting team in 2010 as its Vice-President of Sales
- Jad Jebara as the Senior Vice-President of Finance and Administration. Mr. Jebara previously served as the company’s Vice-President of Finance and IT
- Brenton Brown as the new Vice-President of Finance. Prior to this, Mr. Brown previously held the position of Director of Corporate Finance at PEER 1 Hosting
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Michael Howatson Appointed ECD At SapientNitro Toronto - March 5, 2014
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending February 28, 2014 - March 5, 2014
- Is Blackberry’s BBM Worth $19 Billion? - February 25, 2014