Estée Lauder Says You Can Now Shop And Buy With New eCommerce Site
Estée Lauder jumped into the eCommerce pool this week with the launch of their new Canadian site where consumers can browse and buy at www.esteelauder.ca.
“The website brings the exceptional service experience that consumers’ have come to expect at Estée Lauder’s counters to the web,” says Leslie Brown, Brand Manager for Estée Lauder Canada.
no images were found
Some of the features of the new site include:
- Intuitive Product Layout – New intuitive product groupings make it easier for consumers to find the products they are looking for, while detailed product information, enhanced product images and application/use tips help to simplify the product selection process.
- Skincare Finder – Estée Lauder has made finding an appropriate skincare regimen easy with its new Skincare Finder interactive diagnostic tool. Using a step-by-step series of questions to analyze individual skincare concerns, the Skincare Finder recommends a tailored skincare regimen to address those concerns.
- Foundation Finder -. The new, interactive Beautiful Skin Studio helps customers find their ideal match through a series of simple steps that assess their skin’s intensity, undertone and type, as well as individual coverage preference. Once the right shade is identified, the site also provides application tips from the pros, making it possible to achieve a flawless face every time.
In addition to these useful tools, Estée Lauder will also be launching a Canadian English and French Mobile friendly site this summer, allowing customers to browse on the go. The mobile site is optimized for iPhone and Android devices.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Egg Farmers Of Canada Shows The “Natural Goodness” Of Canadian Eggs - April 23, 2014
- John Ozikizler Appointed General Manager Of DAC In Toronto - April 23, 2014
- NABS Canada Appoints Manuela Yarhi As New Executive Director - April 22, 2014