Home » Knowledge Centre
Do People Want To Work For Your Canadian Startup?
Interesting poll over on Techcrunch over the weekend, entitled “The Startup You Want To Work At The Most Is Your Own.”
Based on the results, here are the top 5 startups that people want to work for:
- My own: 1,245 votes
- Milk: 1,228 votes
- Square: 508 votes
- Twitter: 453 votes
- Facebook: 450 votes
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For?
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For? (RePlay)
- CIBC: 33% Of Canadians Own A Smartphone, Mobile Banking On The Grow
- Torstar Digital Turns Internal For Next Batch Of Startup With Weekend Long Competition
- Toronto's Growing Population Forces Need For New Area Code, Prepares for (436) In March 2013
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- 1 Week Till Our March On The Move “Live” Event, Get Your Tickets Now - March 17, 2015
- CBC Appoints Catherine Patry As Director In Media Solutions Group - March 17, 2015
- TC Media Appoints Anwar Sumar To Head Targeo - March 17, 2015