Breaking: Ashes To Assets, LookSmart Acquires Syncapse
“I am excited with the vision that Michael Onghai and the LookSmart team share for the future of internet marketing. This is a tremendous outcome, for Syncapse customers, as they get to work with a top-notch group with a bold vision for the future of marketing technologies, and carrying the Syncapse vision forward,” said Michael Scissions, Syncapse Founder. “I’m proud to see our partnership with over 400 brands in over a hundred countries have the opportunity to live on.”
LookSmart was founded in 1997 and one of the original online advertising companies to hit the market, the combination of a social media marketing agency such as Syncapse should make an interesting match.
- Down And Almost Out, Syncapse Restructures & Lays Off Staff
- Breaking: TC Media Appoints Heather Forrester As VP Sales – Shopper Marketing, Ad Network
- Confirmed: Yahoo! Canada Appoints Claude Galipeau As Country Manager
- Watercooler: Has Yahoo Canada Found Its New Country Manager?
- Parta Dialogue Completes Acquisition of Social Intelligence Company MyTwatch
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending September 12, 2014 - September 22, 2014
- FranWorks Reshifts Its Social Reach With Social Brand Amplifier - September 19, 2014
- 74% Of Canadians Prefer Webrooming, Showrooming Also On The Rise [Study] - September 19, 2014