Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign
Recently Tequila Herradura launched its newest global marketing campaign, “Luck Is Earned.” Featuring raw and undeniably real stories of people who parallel the ambition, passion and soul of Tequila Herradura, the campaign illustrates that there are no shortcuts to greatness. Whether it’s making tequila, music or art, turning one’s all-consuming passion into perfection requires dedication to craft and determination for excellence – the way Tequila Herradura has been doing it for over 145 years.
The “Luck Is Earned” campaign features real people who emulate the courage of Tequila Herradura by resisting compromise and exceeding standards on the path to greatness. It also showcases how Tequila Herradura is crafted with a balance of respect for traditional processes with industry-leading innovation at the last true tequila-producing hacienda on the planet, a true piece of Mexico’s cultural fabric.
“Luck Is Earned,” will roll out its first creative throughout the U.S. on September 16 in conjunction with Mexican Independence Day. Additional creative will be introduced globally throughout 2016 and 2017 and will come to life through a number of elements including:
- Video and music steaming services including Hulu
- Digital and Print with New York Times T Magazine, Gilt, Time Out
- Mobile search services such as Foursquare
- Social Media Engagement through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Local events across the U.S.
Tequila Herradura relied on the creative minds from Agency of Record GREY Canada to develop and produce the campaign.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016