Home » Week in Review
5 Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending August 12, 2016
Submitted by Dave Forde on August 15, 2016 – 11:30 am
Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio last week.
- Breaking: Association of Canadian Advertisers Taps Chris Williams As Vice President Digital
- As Verizon Takes Over What Is Next For AOL-Yahoo Canada?
- Watercooler: Post Acquisition, JUICE Squeezes Out Some Staff
- Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending August 5, 2016
- Breaking: Simon Rodrigue Exits Walmart Canada
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016