Home » Week in Review
Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending August 5, 2016
Submitted by Dave Forde on August 9, 2016 – 11:13 am
Are you ready for RIO? Here is our roundup of the most popular advertising and marketing stories that you read on Profectio last week.
- As Verizon Takes Over What Is Next For AOL-Yahoo Canada? – Who gets to stay and go from AOL Canada and Yahoo Canada?
- Are You Going To Enter? NextGen Awards Can Help Your Agency Grow – Advertising, marketing, social media agencies, this is your chance to show the world your strength
- Watercooler: Post Acquisition, JUICE Squeezes Out Some Staff – Cleaning up their house, Neil and crew make room for the next phase.
- Breaking: Simon Rodrigue Exits Walmart Canada – Are the days of big growth for Walmart Canada over?
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016