Home » On the Move
Ad + Marketing Talent Wars – Q1 2016
Submitted by Dave Forde on April 12, 2016 – 10:36 am
- Traffik Promotes Two On Management Team, Appoints ECD
- Grey Canada Appoints New Leadership
- MDC Partners Appoints Stephanie Nerlich Chief Marketing Officer, Managing Director Canada
- Breaking: Jason Tafler Announces Departure From Rogers
- La Presse Appoints Michel Gagnon As Vice-President, Revenue And Brand Management
- Glenn Hollis Appointed SVP & CMO At Manulife
- Porsche Cars Canada Hits New Speeds With New Marketing Director
- Rory Capern Takes Over As Head Of Twitter Canada – Big move for Rory, it should be interesting to see how things play out in the coming months.
- Groupe Média TFO Adds Power To Its Leadership Team
- Breaking: Former Kia Ex Named VP Of Marketing And Business Development At Cyclone Toronto
- Alibi Entertainment Appoints Maureen Norman As Director of Sales and Marketing
- Breaking: Momentum Appoints Marilyn Whittingham As VP, User Experience & Design
- James Aitken Said Good Bye To Exchange Labs
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016