Home » On the Move
On The Move – Advertising & Marketing Roles – Demac Media, Integral Group, Torys
Submitted by Dave Forde on May 6, 2015 – 10:10 am
Here are a few new moves and promotions within the Canadian advertising & marketing industry for May 6, 2015…
- Toronto-based Demac Media has promoted Emily Rucker as their new Creative Director from the role of Interface Designer
- Law firm Torys has hired Alexandra DiFresca as a Web Administrator, prior to that she was Marketing Coordinator at Introtel
- Vancouver-based Integral Group has promoted Kirsten Clark to the Communications Coordinator, her previous roles with the company include Communications Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016