Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending February 27, 2015
The Internet certainly didn’t disappoint last week, admit it – you jumped in on the Dressgate meme last week. Marketers, it does show you the power of a good meme it had North America buzzing about it, I’m sure in a week or two we’ll see who was able to monetize the trending topic.
Looking back at the weekend ending February 27, 2015, here are the top stories that you read on Profectio.
- Ad Agency Cundari Hires Five, Promotes Six
- BIMM Adds Analytics For Academics With Launch Of Backpack Analytics
- March 24th On The Move “Live” – Get Your Tickets
- Dawna Henderson Says GoodBye To henderson Bas Kohn
- TD Tackles Text With TDHelp Offering
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016