Call For Entries, Social Media Influencer Awards, Time Is Running Out
Has your organization created an amazing social media campaign? Then tell us your story by entering the 2015 Social Influencer Nation Awards.
Social Influencer Nation Awards are open to all agencies, brands, companies and creators of social media across Canada. Each submission must have been planned, produced and executed from a Canadian office between January 1 to December 31, 2014. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry must meet the requirements of the respective award category. The same campaign/ program can be entered into several award categories as long as each entry is tailed to the specific award category criteria. Each entry must be submitted separately. Entry fees apply for each entry. Entry deadline is February 27, 2015.
The following are award categories that campaigns can be submitted for:
- Best Campaign – the campaign that broke all records, disrupted the market and created significant results for the client.
- Earned Media Campaign – campaign idea so engaging that consumers, bloggers and press take it up and spread the word through PR, social media, editorial.
- Innovative Media – Campaigns that push the boundaries of the use of media channels, using them in a novel way to promote a brand.
- Impact – a disruptive campaign that drove significant results for the client.
- Best Video – a video (or videos) that truly achieved that “must watch” result.
Full details located on Social Influencer Nation.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016