Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending February 6, 2015
Is print dead? No, but it does remain to be an anchor for newspapers across Canada, last week Postmedia announced several layoffs and voluntary buyouts on both the newspaper and website side of their business. Their story is just beginning as we recently directly from Andrew MacLeod, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer at Postmedia Network who did share some highlights of things to come and how their most recent acquisition will play into that master plan. As they move forward, it will be interesting to see what Postmedia Network brands itself as. Do millennia’s care about newspapers? Can newspapers make the right investments in technology to keep up with the growing consumer appetite for digital solutions?
Tweets are coming back to Google and the two tech giants reached an agreement last week.
- 5 Reasons Why 2015 Was A Weird Year For Super Bowl Ads
- Confirmed, SAY Media Exits Media Business, Layoffs Hit Canada
- Breaking: Sarah Bradley Leaves Yahoo, Joins Google Canada
- Breaking: Shake Up At Exchange Lab, Thierry Bazay Out
- Kerry Munro Joins Home Depot Canada As VP Marketing and E-commerce
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016