Home » Breaking News, Week in Review
Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending July 21, 2014
Submitted by Dave Forde on July 21, 2014 – 1:06 pm
- SUBWAY Becomes The “Guardians Of The Galaxy” In New Marvel Campaign
- On The Move – Advertising & Marketing Roles – July 14, 2014
- Breaking: Joanna Track Out At eLUXE, Duke McKenzie Takes Over As CEO
- Breaking: Torstar Cuts At Metro Eliminates Creative Talent
- Canadian Women’s Foundation Rolls Out Latest Anti-Sex Trafficking Campaign
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016