Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending June 20, 2014
Online retailer Amazon jumped into the smartphone space with its Amazon Fire last week, which is an absolutely brilliant move on the part of Jeff Bezos as he has now added yet another way to get the millions of products and services the retailer sells right into consumers hands. The device might not be an iPhone or Galaxy S5, but early reports so that it is a good starting point.
Looking at our stats from last week, here are the most popular stories that you read about the Canadian advertising & marketing industry (or digital) on Profectio for the week ending June 20, 2014…
- Breaking: More Cuts At Rogers, As CEO Unveils It’s Future
- Is The Party Over For Olive Media?
- On The Move – Advertising & Marketing Roles – June 19, 2014
- Up, Up, And Away As Online Ad Revenues Surpasses TV In Canada [Report]
- Brad Furtney Joins Twitter Canada As Sales Manager Agency Group
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016