Home » Breaking News, Week in Review
Top Canadian Ad & Marketing Stories For Week Ending May 16, 2014
Submitted by Dave Forde on May 20, 2014 – 8:57 am
- Bell Media And Nissan Partner, Go Big And Bang With Jim Parsons
- Chris O’Neill Leaves Top Position At Google Canada, Taking Over Google Glass Business Operations
- Breaking: Gorrie Appoints New Vice President of Integration
- Sam Sebastian Named Managing Director For Google Canada
- Rogers Promotes Corby Fine To Vice President, Business Development, Platforms & Innovation
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016