Announcing Guest Speakers For Our March 18th On The Move Live
On The Move “Live” is the ONLY event to bring you the inside story on Canada’s top advertising, marketing and public relations professionals who have recently been promoted or taken on new roles.
On March 18th we’re bringing together three dynamic women to share their insights and thoughts from a different angle than what you are used to at other events. We’re also going to be talking about how they’ve excelled in their careers and maintained the sometimes elusive “work-life balance.”
Programmatic buying has changed the digital landscape forever! Advertisers, brands, publishers have all gotten up and taken notice of this new way of doing business. It has created new companies, it has change the media buying process, and created new jobs. eyeReturn Marketing, TC Media and The Exchange Lab have been at the heart of it all, and these three women have seen it from the beginning, and have insights on what is coming next.
Who are these three amazing women you ask:
- Joanne Acri – Marketing Director at eyeReturn Marketing
- Nikki Hawke – Director of Marketing, North America at The Exchange Lab
- Heather Forrester, Vice President of Sales – Shopper Marketing, Ad Networks at TC Media
Gets your tickets today, this will be a highly engaging and dynamic event. Your ticket cost includes a few drinks & hor d’oeuvres.
When: March 18, 2014 – 6:30 – Registration/ Networking 7:00 – 8:00 – Discussion Panel – More Networking
- Moderated discussion panel
- Audience – advertising, marketing, public relations professionals
Each month we invite leaders from the industry to join us on stage for a discussion panel. We’ve covered their recent moves and promotions in our ‘On The Move’ column on both Profectio and PR In Canada. As part of the event, we will dig deeper into the careers and opinions of our guest speakers as they look at the future of advertising and communications.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016