Introducing On The Move “Live” – March 19, Tickets Now On Sale
Today, we’d like to share with you some exciting news about our newest event that we’re calling On The Move “Live.” Each month will will invite 2 – 3 guests that we’ve written about in our On The Move column from our two publications Profectio and PR In Canada for an interactive discussion focused on trends and the future of advertising, communications and marketing world.
Join us on March 19, 2013 for our inaugural event with our guests speakers – Adam Wall and Dominique-Sébastien Forest who will share their thoughts and opinions about areas such as (but not limited to) communications, digital media, online advertising and public relations.
Dominique-Sébastien Forest, SVP, Digital Strategic Innovation Advisor, Edelman, we broke the story about Domique’s move over to Edelman
Adam Wall, General Manager – Toronto, Weber Shandwick, we covered Adam’s recent appoinment at Weber Shadwick
Don’t miss out on a chance to find out what is happening right now and how your company needs to prepare for the changing digital world.
Where: Dazzling Restaurant, 291 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
When: March 19, 2013 – 6:30 – Registration/ Networking 7:00 – 8:00 – Discussion Panel – More Networking
- Moderated discussion panel
- Audience – advertising, marketing, public relations professionals
Discussion Points Include:
- What is next for digital media in 2013? Future of media buying/ planning
- What is next for Edelman & Weber Shandwick Canada?
- What to expect from Canada’s advertising industry in 2013
- Public Relations, Native Advertising, Video Advertising
- Facebook, Apple, Google – Battle of the Big Boys and Impact On Your Brand
- Other topics include – Online publishing, Content Creation, Public Relations, Social Media
(due to scheduling conflicts, we’ve had to postpone our February edition of On The Move “Live”)
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016