Microsoft Advertising Rolls Out New Campaign To Promote Windows Server
Microsoft Advertising launched a digital advertising campaign for Windows Server which leverages engaging digital solutions including an Xbox BDE execution. The campaign is rolling out on other platforms including a new Future Ready Hub on MSN in the next few weeks.
The campaign takes a page out of last years successful one which targeted 300,000 IT professionals working in Canadian mid-market and enterprise organizations. The purpose of the initiative was to reach niche IT markets and educate them on the Private Cloud.
Future Ready MSN Hub:
- o 55,000 reads of Private Cloud editorial and advertorial articles
- o Users spent an average of 5.3 minutes per visit interacting with Private Cloud content
- o 1,200 polls were completed
- o Articles were shared over 482 times during the course of the campaign
- o Videos were viewed over 1,069 times
Filmstrip – Average time spent- 91 seconds
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- On The Move – ASTOUND Group, INNOCEAN, MacLaren - April 27, 2016
- MailOnline Selects Cue Digital Media As Exclusive Advertising Partner In Canada - April 26, 2016
- The Partnership Appoints Andre Louis As Head Of Strategy - April 22, 2016