As part of their cross Canada Mixx Canada tour, IAB Canada hosted hosted a day in Toronto last week, a number of individuals gave presentations including:
- Bryan Johnston, CMO, The Ultimate Fighting Championship, ZUFFA LLC (USA), who will share how a unique strategic approach to Social Media helped transition ‘cage-fighting’ into the branded global sport of Mixed Martial Arts.
- Justin Kingsley, VP Strategy + Partner, Sid Lee (CAN), who will show us how MMA fighter Georges St. Pierre — now simply known as GSP — was developed to into a world-class brand in tandem with the UFC’s Social Media strategy.
- April Winchell, Creator – CEO, Regretsy.com (USA), who will entertain us with look at what some brands should never do, and tell us how she turned other’s bad ideas into a profit-generating stream for charities.
- Sherrill Mane, SVP Industry, IAB US (USA), who will detail the basis behind, as well as new developments in 3MS: Making Measurement Make Sense; and also outline Online strategies that hold consumer’s attention and lead to successful marketing impact.
- Joan Fitzgerald, Vice President, TV & Cross-Media Solutions, comScore (USA), who will present research compiled by comScore + the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) on How Multi-Screen Consumers Are Changing Media Dynamics.
- Mark Greenspan, Community Director, Next Media (CAN), will present a ‘Strategic Roadmap to Success in Content Marketing’.
- Tom Fotheringham, Director, Digital Solutions, OMD (CAN), who along with contenders Acuity, EQAds and The Exchange Lab, will detail the results of Nissan Canada’s DSP Challenge.
- Tara Walpert Levy, Global Director of YouTube Ads Marketing, Google (USA), The New Moments that Matter: How to Take Advantage of People-Powered Video To Build Your Brand.
- Ian Hewetson, VP Client Services at eyeReturn Marketing, Presentation on 3M’s US initiatives, including the adoption of a viewable impression standard.
The event focused on two major areas, Real Time Bidding and Online Video, of course both have helped to drive to reaching over $2 billion in revenues. We will have more notes from the conference a bit later, but for now here are photos we took from the IAB Canada MIXX 2012.
no images were found
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Women In Communications & Marketing Awards, Two More Days To Submit Nominations - February 16, 2017
- On The Move – Mediacom, Quantcast - February 16, 2017
- Breaking: Gaggi Media And VMC Media Merge Media Powers - February 16, 2017