Xperia S Makes Its Way To Canada April 17th
Sony is preparing for the debute of the new Xperia S, which is the first in their Xperia NXT series and will be available exclusively at Sony Stores across Canada starting April 17th. The new device comes loaded with a number of new goodies and can be integrated into a number of other Sony entertainment devices, and runs on the Android operating system.
(click to enlarge)
Xperia S Key Features:
- 4.3″ Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine with HD resolution screen (1280 x 720), as well as front (720p) and back (1080p) cameras for HD recording.
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor for fast browsing and content download, which can be stored on the internal 32GB flash storage.
- 12MP rear-facing camera with Sony Exmor R™ for mobile.
- NFC enabled to access growing range of NFC applications.
- With HD sharing through DLNA, HDMI and using BRAVIA Sync for controlling your Xperia S with your TV remote control when connected to the TV, Xperia S delivers a full HD experience on TV.
The Xperia S provides full access to the richest entertainment experiences from Sony Entertainment Network, and includes access to the over 15 million global song catalogue, as well their video catalogue.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- On The Move – ASTOUND Group, INNOCEAN, MacLaren - April 27, 2016
- MailOnline Selects Cue Digital Media As Exclusive Advertising Partner In Canada - April 26, 2016
- The Partnership Appoints Andre Louis As Head Of Strategy - April 22, 2016