Nokia Lumia 900 Now Available In Canada
Nokia Canada has unveiled their latest smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 900, and it will be available exclusively on Rogers network. This marks Nokia’s first phone to use Windows Phone operating system, and with operate on Rogers LTE network.
no images were found
(click to enlarge)
Nokia Lumia 900:
- Head-turning unibody design
- Deeply integrated social networking experience through Windows Phone 7.5 Mango; stay in touch across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter right from the People Hub
- Experience the fastest Web browsing experience available with LTE connectivity, 1.4 GHz processor with hardware acceleration, and the power of IE9 Mobile.
- Live large with the 4.3″ AMOLEDClearBlack display with scratch and damage resistant glass.
- Never miss a moment with the Carl Zeiss 8 megapixel main camera with HD video recording. The smartphone’s front-facing camera boasts a wide angle lens that captures sharp, bright images right out of the box.
- Enjoy free voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation with Nokia Drive.
- Access to Microsoft SkyDrive for cloud storage
- Access to thousands of apps in the Windows Phone Marketplace
We’ll be watching this phone very closely as it, especially since it is based on the much anticipated Windows Phone platform.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Breaking: Pierre-Elliott Levasseur Appointed President Of La Presse - November 24, 2016
- Canadian FinTech Awards, And The Winners Are…. - November 23, 2016
- Breaking: Sophie Kotsopoulos Appointed Senior Director, Integrated Marketing Of NHL - November 23, 2016