Call For Speakers – Real-Time, Real Results Seminar
We are putting out a call for speaker proposals for Profectio’s “Real Time, Real Results” conference to take place on November 23rd in Toronto. The event will focus on the new game changer in the advertising world, Real-time bidding (RTB), and its impact on the way online advertising is purchased and consumed. Profectio’s “Real Time, Real Results” conference will serve as a platform for attendees to understand the affect of RTB on organizations both today and tomorrow as our speakers present a mix of case studies, trends, market research and insight.
Who should attend Real Time, Real Results?: Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of Marketing, Advertising & Communications – Directors and Managers of Product Development – Brand and Product Managers – Presidents and CEOs – Directors and Managers of Business Development – VPs, Directors and Managers of Account Services – Creative Directors – VPs, Directors and Managers of Media Buying & Planning – Strategic Planners – Consumer Insight & Research Managers – Interactive Marketing Directors & Managers, Content Creators, Content Producers.
Format: Breakfast and networking; seminar followed by speaker Q and A period, followed by more networking
Possible Discussion Points:
- RTB’s impact on the Canadian advertising industry
- How advertising budgets are shifting from ad networks to ad exchanges and other automated channels.
- How advertisers are taking more control of their display advertising campaigns.
- The entry of brand & guaranteed dollars into RTB
- Building the sales organization of the future
- Audience sales and analysis strategies
- Monetizing first party data alongside media
- The evolving role of DSPs and Trading Desks
- The shift in media buying, what will the future hold
- What’s happening with mobile and video advertising
- Impact on ad networks, DSP’s and publishers
- Impact on client-relationships
- Role of a media planner and buyer
Submission Deadline: Monday, October 31st, 2011.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016