Sun Life Financial Shows A Brighter Life With New Website To Help Answer Consumers Financial Needs
Sun Life Financial has been fairly quiet on the Internet, mainly due to the tough government regulations and limits, but earlier this week they pushed through and launch a new website called Brighter Life. The BrighterLife.ca site that provides useful tips and tools to help consumers share ideas about the various topics related to financial services such as GICs, retirement planning or debt.
Additional features of BrighterLife.ca include:
- articles, blogs, videos and discussions about topics that range from returning to work after maternity leave, to elder care to getting your kids ready for university.
- commenting on articles, answering poll questions, posing questions to columnists and sharing insights and personal experiences.
- visitors can share articles they like with others through social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
“Even before people are ready to consider the solution to their situation, many are going online to find a place where they can learn what others are doing in the same situation,” says Darin Diehl, Assistant Vice-President, Canadian Websites, Sun Life Financial. “Canadians are searching, posting, tweeting and sharing information online and BrighterLife.ca gives Sun Life an opportunity to stay connected and contribute to these important conversations.”
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016