Maynards Wants To Immortalize You With "Make Your Face a Maynards" Campaign
Whether you are in a good mood or need a “pick me up,” you can never go wrong with a good batch of candy. One of Canada’s top candy brands, Maynards launched a new campaign today called “Make Your Face a Maynards.” One lucky Canadian will have the opportunity to transform their face into delicious candy and become the face of Maynards next candy – literally! Leveraging social network Facebook, contestants are invited to upload a photo of their best Maynards face to the Maynards Canada Facebook page and morph their fabulous features into a virtual candy caricature.
“Maynards fans are an extremely passionate bunch when it comes to expressing their love for their favourite candy. So we thought hey, why not let a Maynards fan actually be a Maynards?” said Jessica Sheth, Brand Manager, Maynards Candy. “Maynards is offering a unique opportunity to immortalize the face of one of its fans in a special, sweet way for everyone to enjoy. Imagine being able to tell your friends or family to ‘bite me’ and mean it!”
The fun doesn’t stop there, consumers are also invited to create a virtual custom pack design to show off their new candy look – show off your creativity Canada! It’s not just about the appeal of your photo but the creativity of your expression and fit with the Maynards’ personality too! Maynards is asking each entrant to
A select group of “sweet-toothed” officials will choose the top 10 faces, which will be showcased on www.Facebook.com/MaynardsCanada beginning October 17. A random draw from the top 10 entries on October 24 will determine the grand prize winner. The winner of ‘Make Your Face a Maynards’ will receive a year’s supply of Maynards candy featuring his or her actual face and a cash prize of $5,000, plus a trip for two to Toronto for a photo shoot and a factory tour to see how Maynards candy is made.
- Maynards Selects Newest Face For "Make Your Face a Maynards” Campaign
- Can Social Media Become The New 911 Emergency Service?
- LCBO's Latest Campaign Deflates The Elephant And Fights Drunk Driving
- Facebook Canada's Managing Director, "Honey Our Stock Went Up Today"
- eyeReturn Continues Its Digital Reach, Helps Marketers Reach 88% Of Canadian Online Audiences
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- WIND Mobile Appoints Glen Campbell As New Chief Commercial Officer - July 28, 2015
- Acquisio Appoints Two Executives, Adds New Chairman - July 28, 2015
- Jordan Doucette Returns To Taxi As Executive Creative Director - July 27, 2015