Home » Knowledge Centre
Do People Want To Work For Your Canadian Startup?
Interesting poll over on Techcrunch over the weekend, entitled “The Startup You Want To Work At The Most Is Your Own.”
Based on the results, here are the top 5 startups that people want to work for:
- My own: 1,245 votes
- Milk: 1,228 votes
- Square: 508 votes
- Twitter: 453 votes
- Facebook: 450 votes
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For?
- Poll: Which Canadian Startup Do You Want To Work For? (RePlay)
- CIBC: 33% Of Canadians Own A Smartphone, Mobile Banking On The Grow
- Torstar Digital Turns Internal For Next Batch Of Startup With Weekend Long Competition
- Toronto's Growing Population Forces Need For New Area Code, Prepares for (436) In March 2013
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Smak Appoints Nikki Hedstrom As President - June 23, 2015
- ZenithOptimedia Says, Internet Ad Spending Will Over Take TV Very Soon - June 23, 2015
- Next Head Of Twitter Canada Will Be Under Tough Pressure To Perform - June 23, 2015