Home » On the Move
Who's on the move – 2006-10-27
Submitted by Dave Forde on October 27, 2006 – 12:26 pm
- Airborne Entertainment takes off with a new New Vice President of Product, Kimberly Senn. Seen is a veteran in the wireless industry having spend over six years in mobile and product development and distribution with Disney
- LG Electronics hires a new marketing Vice President with the appointment of Andrew Barrett
- Toronto’s Henderson BAS has added a PhD to their team with the addition of Luli Radfahrer. Radfahrer relocating to Toronto next month from Brazil, and has past stints working on brands such as Coca-cola, MTV and Volkswagen.
- Bob Lopinski has been appointed as Group Leader of Hill & Knowlton’s Toronto Public Affairs Group
- GCI Goup adds Yenna Peng to their consumer lifestyle practice as a consultant where she’ll be responsible for media program relations and account management
- Register today for Word Up! – Canada’s Word of Mouth Marketing Conference – November 14th – Toronto, Canada
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016