Castcon – Call for Speakers
Castcon Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Call for Speakers
What happens when you combine podcasting + videocasting + conference = Castcon!!!
A full day conference that will bring together podcasters, videobloggers together with those who want to leverage this exciting fast growing wave of content. This is your call to get involved and speak at sharing your expertise with the attendees. The event will take place in Toronto, Canada on February 21, 2007 at the Design Exchange.
What next? Tell us what you’d like to speak about, we’ve listed some possible topics:
- How to create a podcast/ videoblog?
- Distribution Ã¢â‚¬â€œ What service should I use to get my content out?
- Hosting Ã¢â‚¬â€œ What should I look for?
- Branding Ã¢â‚¬â€œ How can my company leverage a podcast/ videoblog to brand our product/ service?
- How can I monetize my content?
- Interviewing Techniques
- Networks Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Is there a benefit to be part of a podcast/ videoblog network
- Marketing/ Promotion Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Get the word out about your content
- Social Media Press Release Ã¢â‚¬â€œ What is it, should our company develop one
- What is the ROI of a corporation using podcasts/ videoblogs for their marketing campaigns?
For more details visit the conference site
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016