11th Annual Webby Awards Launch Call for Entries
Forget about watching Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts on TV for yet another award show that doesn’t help you, the online community has the Webb Awards. The Webby Awards has been called the “Oscars of the Internet”; by the New York Times, the Webby is the leading international award honoring excellence in Web design, creativity, usability and functionality. Established in 1996, the 10th Annual Webby Awards received over 5,500 entries from all 50 states and over 40 countries worldwide. The Webby Awards is presented by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences. Celebrating over 65 categories from personal websites, and blogs, to corporate communications, automotive, fashion, sports, retail and much more.
We’re a Canadian company, can we enter or even win?
Yeah! Look at some of the winners and nominees from last year:
- ARC Worldwide -Division of Leo Burnett
- DSD Animations
- Crimson Interactive
- Acro Media Inc.
- Anderson DDB Health & Lifestyle
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- zinc Roe
So here’s your chance Canada, enter your great work over here, before October 27th for early entry. The official event will be held in New York in June 2007.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016