Home » Knowledge Centre
Research – Who's listening to podcasts in Canada?
Submitted by Dave Forde on August 2, 2006 – 2:01 pm
- How familiar they are with the word “podcasting”
- Which podcasts they’re currently listening to
- What’s important in a podcast
- How long and how often they want new podcast episodes
- How many ads they will tolerate in a podcast
Sections of Survey:
- Canada’s Favourite Podcasts
- Content is King
- Frequency & Length
- Ads in Podcasts
- Video Podcasting
- Questions We Didn’t Ask (but should have)
[tags] research, canadian podcasting, podcasting [/tags]
The following two tabs change content below.
Dave “The Connector” Forde has been involved in the technology industry across Canada for over 10 years in sales and marketing roles, he launched PR In Canada, and on Profectio.
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Tequila Herradura Says LUCK IS EARNED In Global Campaign - September 19, 2016
- eyeReturn Marketing Hires Four In Toronto - September 19, 2016
- True Media Canada Appoints Bruce Neve As President - September 19, 2016